Saturday, July 09, 2005

meme meme meme me?

tesco over at BLANK FOREVER has given me the equivilant of the blog clap. a meme. for crying out loud a book meme to boot! everybody who know me knows i'm illiterate... so here we go.

Number of books I own:
in feet about 5 and a half.

Last book I bought:
the 'Architecture of Long Beach' and a 70's russian book with neat pictures

Last book I read:
the 'Frank Lloyd Wright Pop-Up Book', yes it exists.

Five books that mean a lot to me:
the Hobbit, Jansen's Art History 1&2, the lion the witch and the wardrobe, HTML 4.0, & juxtapoze magazine

Five victims:
since i'm probably the last person to do a meme. i'll let the madness end with me. if you like you can do it and say i made you :)

THIS POST WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN TWO POSTS

listening to ))) muzak