Friday, March 11, 2005

7eLL m3 mor3

... share a moment with me

today i have realized that the earth is a flat surface and the end of the world is right here in san pedro and that all the wishes and old surfboards i have thrown in to the sea are now rocketing softly into the dark cosmos as they fall off the edge of the table.

as i don my trendy swim trunks and prepare for intergalactic travel i turn to you and ask 'will you do me a solid and please water my plants and feed lee majors because i shouldnt be more than a day or two.' i throw you the horns and then turn a warm familiar gaze to the ocean and run into the white surf just like i fell into the arms of summer the last day of my senior year. wave a fond good bye to me while i swim off to join my buddy mars and play with his new set of mint condition silver nasa rovers.