Sunday, May 15, 2005

monk3ysh!ne monk3ysh!ne

... silly monkey

before the glass of wine hit the floor i felt the world unravel...

my fourth birthday. in late may. the first strings of daisies around my neck. summer of sixth grade. sitting under the pier wishing for the perfect wave. stunned with wonder about the coming year. bmx bikes, first cars and first kisses fold past my eye as the heat of time washes past me.

december 18th 1989. i fought with my parents and ran away. i found a car and moved out. they died. i got married and joined the service. my arm was shot off and out i fell back into the world that i defended. like a newborn child hitting the floor of a highschool bathroom. the hours, days, and years speed past like the lines on the 405 freeway. the fast motion electric life that i once led.

regret, unfulfilled dreams, and the epic weight of existance is lifted. watching my twilight shoot by like lola ran the german streets. until it becomes to now. this evening alone in my small grey apartment. downtown of a city that is not my home. the life of death i'm living in the so-called golden years. alone with my pills and the angry grey of an unfulfilled life . s'more pills and s'more wine. oops, i spilt my glass.

listening to ))) punk classics

Bauhaus - Bela Lugosi's dead
Misfits - Night of the Living Dead